Welcome!

The intention of this blog is to keep my followers informed about the newest nifty news from the science world. I will mostly likely have a focus on medicine and biology, as that is my field, but I hope to branch out to other topics as well. Please email me if you know of something that should be here or if you would like more information about a topic. Thanks and enjoy!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A note of interest...

Possible transfusion-transmitted Yellow Fever? Interesting...

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowbook/2010/chapter-2/yellow-fever.aspx

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Miche, make your link a link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Along the mosquito virus lines...bad news for Australia. They have found Aedes albopictus again.

    www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/02/01/2806300.htm

    ReplyDelete